Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blonde or die!

A blonde goes into a beauty parlour with a Walkman on her head.
"I need to take that Walkman off your head," says the hairdresser leading the client to a chair.
"You can't; I'll die," replies the blonde.
"I can't cut your hair with a Walkman on your ears," the hairdresser replied.
"I said you can't take it off or I will die!" says the frantic blonde again.
The flustered hairdresser grabs the Walkman from the blonde's head and throws it on the floor.
Within minutes the blonde dies.
Puzzled the hairdresser picks up the Walkman from the floor, puts it to her ear to listen and hears the machine repeating: "Breathe in, breathe out; breath in, breath out...."

Hey, I am blonde - and I can laugh. As long as I am breathing in and breathing out....

No comments:

Post a Comment